SED Automated Condensing Systems are designed after complete analysis of operating conditions to optimize process requirements with minimum energy losses. Each condenser operates with close condensing approach and generate initial vacuum rapidly. Automation maintains good efficiency for condensing and non-condensable gas evacuation to keep vacuum at set level.
- Rapid initial vacuum generation.
- Constant vacuum.
- Lower Water-Vapour ratio.
- Least power consumption.
- Optimum water quantity.
- Maximum inlet-outlet water temperature difference.
- Best efficiency even at 25% of designed load.
- Self-diagnostics in case of vacuum fluctuations.
- Provision for variable set point during operation / process.
- Efficient air leak management.
- ON / OFF switch to regulate water supply to condenser.
Maintenance of Constant Vacuum inside the processing equipment e.g. in sugar & food processing results in a better / constant product quality and quantity due to following factors:
- Decrease in processing time.
- No abrupt conversion.
- No colour formation.
- No false grain formation.
- Less of entrainment.
- No spillages.
“SED has achieved an appreciable growth in the segment of Condensing System. This trend is expected to continue in future because of growing need to reduce electrical energy requirements in the cane processing”.
With the introduction of Fully Automatic Condensing System, the average power consumed by Sugar Industry has now been brought down to 1.3 - 1.84 kW-hr/Ton of cane from 6 kW-hr/Ton of Cane in 1990.
Performance in terms of Power Saving achieved by SED’s Automated Condensing System is as below:
SED’s automated condensing system has been successfully commissioned in food industry with considerable savings in power, water and process time.