This website is protected by copyright and database rights. Unless otherwise stated the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all other material on the website (including without limitation documents, services, site design, text, graphics, logos, images, icons, video & audio content, as well as the arrangement thereof) are owned by Spray Engineering Devices Limited and affiliated companies or are included with the permission of the relevant owner.
Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the sole purpose of viewing them on a stand-alone personal computer or monitor for your private use or for non-commercial research within your organization. Permanent copying or storage of any of these pages (or any part thereof) or the re-distribution thereof by any means (including publishing or incorporating them in any other work or website or electronic information or retrieval system) is not permitted without our prior written consent. In particular you are not allowed to modify any downloaded documents or related graphics nor use any graphics separate from the corresponding text. Nothing in these terms and conditions constitutes a license to use or copy any part of the website except as expressly provided for herein. All rights not hereby expressly granted are hereby reserved.
If you breach the terms of this provision your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the website.
Content and information provided by third parties other than SED is identified clearly where it appears. We publish this content as supplied to us and are not responsible for its accuracy or timeliness. You must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting upon it.
The software and hardware underlying the website as well as other Internet related software which are required for accessing the website are the legal property of the respective Vendors/SED. The permission given by the SED to access the website will not convey any proprietary or ownership rights in the above software / hardware.
SPRAY logo, SED, SCP, FLASH CIGAR, CAROUSEL DIFFUSER, ROTADEK, LTEM, PADDLE VACUUM DRYER and ENERGY EFFICIENT ENGINEERING are Trade Marks of Spray Engineering Devices Limited registered or filed / published in India. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Site are the property of their respective owners. Products and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks or trade names of their respective companies. This website may contain information of products / services provided by such companies, their rights in which are hereby acknowledged. Images, trade marks and brands are protected by intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owners.
The absence of a name or logo from the list mentioned in the above paragraph does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Spray Engineering Devices Limited or its subsidiaries have established in any of their product, feature, or service names or logos.
SED respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. SED may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to this Site for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on our Site, please provide SED designated agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Site, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SED to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit SED to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
SED agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement on this Site can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note that for copyright infringements any person who knowingly materially misrepresents or makes groundless threat of legal proceedings that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability under section 60 of The Copyright Act, 1957.