Our products are designed and manufactured as per following Codes & Standards:
- Product Manufacturing with Specific Quality Assurance Plans
- Certified Vendors.
- ASME Section IIA,B,C
- ASME Section VIII Division 1, 2 & 3
- ASME Section V, IX,
- Indian Boiler Regulation (IBR)
- Indian Standard
- European standard
- Other standard as per customer requirement.
- Inward Material / Vendor Inspection
- Inspection After Sizing
- Inspection after Profile / Plasma Cutting
- Inspection after Rolling / Bending
- Weld Visual Inspection
- DP Testing
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Hydro Static Test
- Final Inspection
- Quality Certificate
- Inspection during Erection
Quality control facility:
We have well equipped laboratories with a battery of modern equipments. Our experienced and highly skilled welding and fabrication experts follow well-documented procedures to ensure correctness in testing and certification of the products.
- Spectro Analyzer
Purpose: To detect chemical composition of the raw material (Ferrous and non ferrous).
- Ultrasonic Testing Machine (UT)
Purpose: To detect internal defect inside the material (Welded joint, Casting material, Forging, Plate, Pipes etc.)
- Dye Penetrant Testing (DPT)
Purpose: To detect surface and sub surface defect of the welded joint. Process can be used to detect defect in casting, forging, plates, and pipes.
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
Purpose: To detect surface and sub surface defect of welded joint. Process can be used to detect defect in casting, forging, plates, pipes.
- Universal Testing Machine (UTM)
Purpose: To analyze different mechanical properties of welded joint as well as base material like tensile strength, yield strength, % elongation etc. It can be also used for performing the bending test.
- Impact Testing Machine (IT)
Purpose: To measure energy of fracture by IZOD or Charpy method.
- Metallurgical Microscope with Image Analysis software
Purpose: To analyze the microstructure of welded joint, base metal and heat affected zone or any other ferrous and non ferrous material.
- Micro Vickers Hardness Testing Machine
Purpose: To detect Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers hardness of weld metal, base metal, heat affected zone etc.
- Muffle Furnace
Purpose: To analyze the Heat treatment / Preheating / Post Weld Heat Treatment property of different materials.
- Corrosion Analysis
Purpose: To analyze the corrosion resistance of different materials.
- Polishing Machine
Purpose: Surface preparation of the sample to analyze the microstructure, macrostructure and chemical composition of different materials.
- Radiographic Testing Machine (RT)
Purpose: To detect internal defect inside the material (Welded joint, Casting material, Forging, Plate, Pipes etc.).
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test:
100% Hydrostatic Testing is carried out according to related standard norms to check for leakages of products before offering to customer.